Rudolf Brenneisen, PhD, Prof.
1975: Federal Diploma (M.S.) for Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Bern (UniBE).
- 1979: PhD for Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy, UniBE (Prof. E. Steinegger); Assistant Professor for Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy, Institute of Pharmacy, UniBE.
- 1981: Head Dept. of Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy, Institute of Pharmacy, UniBE.
- 1987: Postdoc stay at the University of Mississippi, School of Pharmacy, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Prof. M.A. ElSohly).
- 1988: Habilitation at the Faculty of Medicine, UniBE, for Pharmaceutical Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy; Privatdozent (PD) for Pharmaceutical Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy.
1989-1995: Consultant/Expert United Nations International Drug Control Programme (UNDCP).
1993: Associated Professor, UniBE.
1993-1996: Consultant/Expert Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), Div. of Pharmaceuticals and Narcotics.
1993-today: Member of the Swiss Guideline Committee for Drugs of Abuse Testing (SCDAT).
- 1994-1996: Head Analytical Toxicology Unit, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences UniBE.
- 1997-2014: Head „Laboratory for Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicology“, Dept. Clinical Research (DCR), UniBE.
- 1997-2007: Member Scientific Advisory Board International Association of Cannabis as Medicine (IACM).
2009-2013: Member Executive Board of Directors IACM.
2009-today: Head Swiss Task Force for Cannabinoids in Medicine (STCM).
Member Advisory Board Swiss ALS Association (ALS).
2007-2014 Member Scientific Council Swiss Society of Pharmaceutical Sciences, SGPhW (SSPhS).
- 2008-2014: President Swiss Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SAPhS)
- July 2014 Prof. Emeritus DCR UniBE.
- 2014-2017: Lectureship in Pharm. Sciences UniBE
- 2014-: Secretary General SAPhS.
- 2016-: Expert Group "BmAB" ("Limited Medical Use of Illegal Narcotics") Swiss Federal Office of Public Health, permanent member.